It’s official, THIS MONDAY, JULY 29, the antique merchant finally arrives at the official servers of the forge of empires, after trying it a month I can give some advice that will help them a lot.
It will also be adding other support strategies so you can really take advantage of this new functionality. Of course I advise you to remain calm and not sell ANY value until you have a long-term plan to follow, if you despair, you will end up spending the gems that are very difficult to buy.
YOU CAN GO READING THE FIRST PART OF THE ANTIQUES TRADER IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT STILL : here VENDEDOR DE ANTIGÜEDADES
A possible explanation of the delay could be that a blocking error has been detected in the test server when double clicking, perhaps because of that small error that is delayed a few hours.
You can visit Google Play and see the latest update of the Forge of Empires where the same administration announced that the antique merchant was starting today, they are things that escape from my hands, Well, here we are making a riot demanding the arrival of the merchant. Having it happen.
The antique dealer is basically the third way to get special buildings and the most attractive, but WHAT ARE THE SPECIAL BUILDINGS?
They are exclusive constructions for a limited time, they are almost 200 and very valuable. Before the existence of this merchant we had to wait up to a year to finish the maximum level of any of these buildings that we had not been able to finish. Now with this function the waiting time is reduced from years to weeks and that is appreciated.
El comerciante de antigüedades es básicamente la tercera forma de conseguir
edificios especiales y la mas atractiva, pero¿QUE SON LOS EDIFICIOS ESPECIALES?.
Son construcciones exclusivas por tiempo limitado, son casi 200 y muy valiosas. Antes de la existencia de este comerciante teníamos que esperar hasta un año para terminar el máximo nivel de alguno de estos edificios que no habíamos logrado terminar. Ahora con esta función el tiempo de espera se reduce de años a semanas y eso se agradece.
Now, if among the daily offer of the antiques seller there is something you need and you cannot buy it, you will probably have to wait between 7 to 15 days to reappear, remember that the special buildings are more than 200, of which 6 are chosen random. until he plays again many days will pass.
That is why it is good to be prepared when the day comes that special building that you expected so much is offered.
Before you start with the advice it is important that you understand the isolated economy that surrounds the antiques dealer.
Understanding this is simple, to develop your city you need many things like forge points, gold, supply, goods, etc. It is the economy that surrounds your city.
But all that does not matter to the antique dealer, he cares about your SPECIAL BUILDINGS and he will pay you very well for that. The economy that moves your city does not affect the antique merchant, they are different economies! He is interested in trade currencies and gems, which you can only obtain if you develop strategies to get special buildings.
Then it’s time to develop these strategies to get as many special buildings as possible!
CLASSIFICATION OF SPECIAL BUILDINGS ACCORDING TO EASY TO GET
Trading coins are very easy to get, you will rarely have a shortage of trading coins, The big challenge will ALWAYS be to get the gems! Based on that classify the special buildings. The information seems a bit basic but believe me it is very good to classify what you have in your inventories, so you can manage better.
COMMON SPECIAL BUILDINGS.- They are characterized by being very easy to obtain but the payment that the antiques dealer will give you for these special buildings will only be in commercial currencies and no gems.
NORMAL SPECIAL BUILDINGS.– These are all special buildings for which the antique dealer will pay you 1 to 2 gems.
RARE SPECIAL BUILDINGS.- Obviously all the things where you are paying 3 gems or more.
HOW TO GET GEMS?
The gems are so scarce that they cannot be bought even with diamonds, the only way is to sell normal and rare special buildings.
I CONSIDER THESE 3 WAYS AS THE MOST IMPORTANT:
1. DAILY MISSIONS.- There is not much to explain, in the daily missions they usually give as wells of wishes, renovation kit, secret hiding places, barracks of champions, etc. Also every 7 days they also give you a random prize that could be wells, sanctuaries, renovation kit and others of lesser value.
The main problem is that it is not safe, it is a 5% chance that they touch you while the other 95% are worthless things for which they would not pay you with gems.
2.EVENTS.- An excellent way to obtain RARE SPECIAL BUILDINGS, often the events have daily prizes, where YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN THE WISHES, CHAMPIONS ‘BAR, RENOVATION KIT, ETC., Obviously you should choose the rare special building that It will give you more gems when selling it.
3. EXPEDITIONS.- From my point of view it is the best way to get normal and rare special buildings, guild expeditions are available to everyone! You just need to know how to advance the 4 levels, whether negotiating or through battles. Obviously you need a relic temple.
I will upload a video of how to advance the 4 levels of expedition only with battles, it is very easy, especially in the contemporary age, you just need to know the hidden tricks. you need minimum requirements such as 85% attack and 45% defense at the time of battle, with that left over and enough to advance the 4 levels of the expedition of guilds with battles.
Negotiating is another way, it is the option that I use but consumes many resources, I estimate that some 800 goods in total. It may seem like a lot but it’s worth it. It is also faster.
IMPORTANT: If you have several rare special buildings use the option to sell a day, it is worth waiting for a day to get more gems, if you have diamonds to spend add that option and you can increase the collection of gems by 90%. Consider that diamonds are very scarce so just use them for really expensive special buildings like the terraced farm. The antiques dealer will pay you very well if in addition to that special building you give him some diamonds!
THE BEST SPECIAL BUILDINGS TO BUY
There are hundreds of special buildings but surely after a while you will replace them with better ones, in my personal case I am looking to replace my terraced farms, sacred clocks and shrines. For other stronger special buildings! The best options are often the kits and special prizes of an event.
The spring set, majara set, piazza set, special buildings of past events: BOAT, COLOSO, BRIDGES, PAGODA, WINTER NEEDLE, ETC.
You can see the description of all the special buildings in this post: SPECIAL BUILDINGS (will soon be complete in english)
Then I would recommend that you save the gems to buy these prizes that are the best and even better, you will not regret months later when you need the space to put another special building much better.
- There will also be a great imbalance between your trading currencies and your gems, it is normal, if you consider that you have many trading currencies consider participating in the auction.
LEGAL HACKERS OF THE FORGE OF EMPIRES
FARM ACCOUNTS: ACA EXPLAIN HOW I WIN 1000 DIAMONDS PER WEEK
My English is very bad, but if the English-speaking community helps me grow, I will be encouraged to upload videos in your language, understand me, it takes a lot of time.
OTHER SUPPORT STRATEGIES
Players who have been in the FOE for a few months can use this strategy to easily get large buildings, forge points, medals, etc. It will help you indirectly to obtain gems. CLIC AQUI (soon in english)
EXPLANATORY VIDEO OF THE GUIDE
help the community grow, share it with your guild. INSURANCE WILL HELP YOU! So you encourage me to continue with the project. PLEASE
sorry for my bad english